View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 18:51   #1258
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Even William Shatner is pushing for a renewal of Timeless.
If he wants it that much surely he could just pay for it himself and even serve as producer or something? This is why I need to win the national lottery or preferably the euro millions (not for Timeless but better stuff like Stargate)

Quote:
AOS finale later this week
I loved the last episode with all the Avenger references, it just makes the whole universe more enjoyable and real. The sad thing is that from a timeline point of view I don't understand (and especially as they are referencing it) how they are going to get past the Thanos incident on earth if they do another season because anything they do (even if it is another time jump) is going to supersede the next Avengers movie unless they deliberately change the air date to a summer series next year instead of a fall series this year. I loved it when seasons 1 and 2 directly tied into the movies and I would love to see it happen at the end of this season as well. They can be just about to get Talbot and all of a sudden they start disappearing. They can let Avengers 4 resolve the disappearing characters story and why they come back and then the next season of AoS can pick up from there.

Quote:
Even William Shatner is pushing for a renewal of Timeless.
If he wants it that much surely he could just pay for it himself and even serve as producer or something? This is why I need to win the national lottery or preferably the euro millions (not for Timeless but better stuff like Stargate)

I think it may have been mentioned a while ago but Lost in Space has been renewed for a second season which was to be expected.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote