View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 19:57   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Endgame

I was just lying in bed thinking about the boxoffice stats that will be coming out over the next couple of days and after the weekend and it is only fitting that such an iconic film leads the way in breaking records. I opened up the imdb app on my phone to see if there was anything interesting to read and I laughed my ass off. It is breaking records before I have even seen it:

Quote:
“Avengers: Endgame” is breaking records in China, raking in more than $100 million on its opening day Wednesday – two days ahead of the U.S. – and putting itself firmly on track to become the biggest Hollywood title ever in the Middle Kingdom.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote