View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 07:46   #3915
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
TV player are certainly showing they mean business.

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

One thing to remember with ROKU too is it has all the uk catch up services aswell as netflix, amazon, plutotv, nowtv and now tvplayer so defo the best of the bunch imo.
I only have a ROKU2 i'm getting the 4k soon but the ROKU2 for me has been flawless also skystore is on ROKU too and i think a few other ppv movie services.
I have 2 ROKUs one set up to UK and one for my USA services.
I don't think you can get Pluto tv on the Roku in the UK, can you? I'm not able to check at the moment, but will do so later today.

But I do think the Roku is an excellent piece of kit.