View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 21:50   #32
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UKIP has (had) a new leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The story is that there is a question over the claims of being at Hillsborough, as there is no police statement or knowledge from the support group. However that doesn't amount to the proof it's a lie. Maybe he just never went to the police or the support group and the club don't have a record. So that's why it should be treated with caution.

As for Clegg the student fees are a perfect example of why you don't lie on something so easily proven wrong or at least make promises you're unable to meet.

Anyway the lying isn't so much of a big deal, it's very weird. It's the bizarreness of doing it when it's hard to see the advantage.

I mean he might still win, Labour are awful, the Tories have pulled out and being dishonest didn't hurt Trump.
i can't find the link now but from what i read earlier the labour candidate seems to be trying hard to not get any votes .

trump dishonest ?