View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 13:19   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Yeah, that's the one. The first time I've ever seen something like that. These apps are usually hugely polished.

With the Sky wifi cloud you linked to, is that similar to what VM are planning for London or just shops with a wireless router in?
BSKYB now own The Cloud who provide Wifi in places like McDonalds , pubs , coffee shops etc , when it's fully launched Sky BB subscribers will be able to use these wifi hotspots with unlimited use by signing in with their Sky id and I'm sure I saw it mentioned eventually be able to stream Sky Go on their decices in these locations.

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/4...to-sky-go.html
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote