View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 02:56   #9
Seti
Inactive

Services: Being Nice!
Seti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these partsSeti is just so famous around these parts
Send a message via ICQ to Seti Send a message via MSN to Seti
Re: o2 customer services details

OMG Do not talk to me about O2. I have an online conract with them. Well I do now. In fact I wasn't aware that my contract was an on line one as I had received a call back in June saying that I could havfe a business account and that it would cost me only £12 a month including a FREE Phone of my choice. Yippeeeeeee I thought and gleefully headed off to spread my good fortune. 3 weeks later no phone, so I ring their awful customer services department.

I hear "Your contract has been cancelled" Hmmm well I never cancelled it so who did? They didn't know and proceeded to blind me with science and place me on an online 200 account which costs me £40 a month! I was annoyed, VERY annoyed.

So ok I get the phone and sometime in July it goes off. Apparently my service was not registered. So I check my bill online, as all good customers do, and proceed to ring customer services. I rang every DAY for THREE WEEKS and they oculd not works our why it wouldn't register. Finally on the 30th of August someone tells me its a problem their end and I would get that month FREE. Ok I thought, fine. Anyway it toook themn untill the 4th of September to get the phone switched on.

Come August and September I do not get billed. They bill me for £112.93 in the October. I ring up and go barmy on the phone as they promised this would not happen to me as I am now struggling with the lifestyle of a person with MSand remember they told me I would have a month free. Guess what they had no record of it on their "System" so I complained and said I was not paying. They had promised me faithfully I would not get double billed plus with all the problems I wasn't best impressed anyway. I speak to a lady in accounts and tell her she will have to wait till Noivember the 7th for my payment. She asks why, I tell her becasue that's when my benifits are paid into the bank. She puts the bill on dispute and GIVES ME A FREE OCTOBER MONTH. Everything is finally sorted out. I still feel annoyed with O2 and I am considering terminating my contract for lack of service, apparently I can do that ? ?

My advice CANCEL THE CONTRACT they will promise you everything and deliver nothing.

SeTi^
Seti is offline   Reply With Quote