View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 19:31   #10923
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

Warner is not a platform here at present, I agree, but ultimately I think the scripted content and the sports will be added to Discovery + (which may be renamed).

Clearly, the sport will have to be an additional tier. I don’t see any alternative option, to be honest.
I really hope BT gives an update on Thursday aboot a BT Sports and Eurosport merger.

Just to found confirm the new company name.

-I am working with a following (My own views):

BT Sports/Eurosport network will be called Discovery Sports.

Here is latest rumours I have:

https://www.theguardian.com/business...r-facing-brand

-That Guardian reports says that Warner Bros. Discovery is set to stop using a Eurosport UK brand.*

*Bit more info:

-In GB - Eurosport is set become BT Sports.
-In EU - Eurosport brand will stay as now.

Information from Guardian - no real updates since February.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 07-05-2022 at 19:57.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote