Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 09:16   #740
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethf1927 View Post
I have an audio track on my boxes telling me how to turn on AD. I'm sure VM will have written in Braille to their customers who get Braille bills to tell them of this
Same. There is an information slate/audio loop on both Ch 851 and Ch 852 that tells you about the change and how to enable Audio Description on Ch101 and Ch102.

---------- Post added at 09:16 ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 ----------

All the PSB channels that have a service in 850s have Audio Description enabled on their main instance now, so the 850 range channels are now redundant for their intended purpose.

With these closures I think it's just a matter of time now before the remaining channels in the 850s close.