View Single Post
Old 25-03-2022, 19:02   #15
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Just because ---- openreach, sky , talk talk etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That isnt what you asked.

Generally, the only equipment belonging to the provider is the router they give you.
What I was curious about is this , electricity is provided by whom ever you buy it from but it is not what you get to use. So buy green does not mean you get green. Try to put my first question as simply as I can. Sign with say Vodafone , you pay them but at what point do they and their kit,( on leaving or entering your house ) take control .router excluded. The pole is openreach as is I guess the exchange , does it then get separated and sent on to them ? Or is it just all done by openreach ? And really just down to them to do all the "hard" wiring / sending it around the internet