View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 22:37   #53
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Antivirus / anti spyware / Firewall, and computer health thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Data loss was not my point with Backupper, time loss was. If you restore a fully installed working image it all gets done in about the same time as installing windows ( volume and disk speed dependant) then with a reinstall you would have to go about installing and setting up all your programs from scratch. With a restored image it is all done no messing

I keep a clean install will all apps set up on my onedrive so even if I lost my saves hard drive I can recover my backup if needed
Sorry as l understand the problem was with the hard drive itself. What that was went way over my head. Needed to replace it., As as soon as it was formatted it it started all over again. It was replaced with ssd and has worked well for the last: two years