View Single Post
Old 28-02-2004, 00:24   #32
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Secure Your Wireless Network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
lol. don't have word either (and I bought this PC as a business expense )
....but I believe the mac filter is enabled as I (?)re-entered the computer name and mac address and access control is turned on
I sure hope you get it sorted - and I hope I don't get this kind of problem when I get my wirless stuff

As I posted in another thread - dell surprised me and the laptop that i ordered was delivered earlier - and aside from a dead pixel near the top of the screen i'm pretty impressed.

I got a copy of works 7 free with it - and all I can say is I see why it's free!!! I thought works has a 'proper' copy of word in it.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote