Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 00:57   #45
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
He wont last that long, the governor only lasted 1.5.
I hope so. Never been a big fan of the antagonists in the show. I've never found myself sitting watching thinking I hate this character and I can't wait for them to get their comeuppance. I find them an inconvenience which I endure in the hope the show picks up the pace and starts to answer the big questions and draws to a conclusion.

I'm a massive fan of the zombie genre. As most zombie movie fans will know you very rarely get to know what caused the outbreak and what happens in the long term on a global scale. 28 Days Later did a decent job but not really a zombie movie. I've been waiting, frustratedly, for nearly 30 years since watching Romero's Dead trilogy for this to be properly addressed. I'm still holding out hope I'm going to get that with the Walking Dead.

That's why I get frustrated when a new "bad guy" worse than the one before gets introduced. I know their going to move away from the zombies as the main feature for a couple of seasons whilst the next big conflict plays out. The shows been on the air for nearly 7 years. Apart from character development, and a rotation of cast, I'm not sure we're really that much further forward in terms of the bigger picture.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote