Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 23:12   #41
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Walking Dead

Big fan of the Walking Dead but wasn't too keen on tonights episode. It felt like an hour of hyping up how bad Negan is. The show is usually great for story telling and drama but what I just watched felt like over the top violence for the sake of it. I honestly thought Maggie was going to have a miscarriage just to round things off. Network television snuff.

If this is the kind of stuff we'll be seeing from the show going forward it doesn't float my boat. I'm not going to stop watching over 1 episode but I'm already getting that feeling watching it is becoming a burden.

Get the feeling this whole Negan storyline will be dragged out over the next 2 or 3 seasons. It doesn't feel like I'm going to find out the answers to 2 of my main questions about the show anytime soon. What caused the outbreak and what kind of state is the rest of the world in?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote