View Single Post
Old 15-12-2019, 09:17   #2342
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
Let’s be honest here, the Pluto app is hardly a gamechanger

Unless you want to watch a random episode of Home Under the Hammer, Inspector Gadget, FailArmy or cats n dugs there ain’t much on it and it cannot even be recorded, you can only see now and next.

It’s just a mush of random rubbish
I never said it was a game changer, I never passed any judgement on its content.

I was simply saying it was announced it was coming already. It's likely it will have an information slate and EPG position like Youtube/Netflix/AmazonPrime/Hulu do, and it's also likely to take an existing Viacom-occupied slot to do so.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote