View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 00:41   #26
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The over-40s should pay a 'social care premium'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
It's called having a discussion; that's generally how these things work. We can all post links and say read that, take some of it, and that's my opinion.
I was asking what you thought, but clearly you seem to have some issue sharing it. Fine, whatever - if you don't have the ability/desire to express your opinion, up to you; but you shouldn't be surprised when people ask for it when you seem happy to comment on things.

Gee thanks. I'm glad I don't need you permission to form an opinion, I might have faced difficulties in life without your condescending advice otherwise. Guess it makes a change from the insults.
I've already made up my mind. Again, as mentioned many, many times in this thread, I was asking for your view point, something you've failed to do, again and again.

I've already given you my view. My view is my view, which has been given, and that is my view.

That also pretty much echoes your entire input to this conversation, nothing more than pointless tautologous statements, with no actual content.
Let me know when you actually have something of value to add to this conversation, if you can fit it into your busy schedule
I don’t know where you think you are going with this. I pretty well agree with what the Taxpayers’ Alliance is saying. That is my opinion.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote