View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 22:03   #22
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The over-40s should pay a 'social care premium'

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, it's not a side step. If he really wanted to know, he could have Googled it. Had I got into the politics of it, that would have started another argument outside the scope of this thread.

I guess that if people genuinely are clamouring for me to answer, I could do worse than drawing to a pretty big list on the Taxpayers' Alliance website.

This is one of their offerings from 2014, but you will get the idea. I'm sure I could find you a better one, but I'm running out of time tonight.

https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/ne...teful_spending
.... surely what I wanted was your opinion. If I wanted to read someone else's opinion, I'd would have (and have) googled it.
I also note that foreign aid isn't on that list.....
You seem to be looking for issues where there are none. All I wanted to know what you thought of as non essential spending.... but if you don't want to give your opinion, fine... <shrugs/>
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote