View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:26   #5418
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
More good news - Mrs Osem has just opened her pile of mail to find out that after a very hard year of studying and putting up with us the lads she's passed her massage therapy course with a merit grade!

Having seen how much anatomy, pathology and physiology she had to study I'm so proud of her! She's signed up for a reflexology course for next year so hopefully she'll be able to start her own business in the future and build a career.
Brilliant! Congratulations to Mrs O, a happy time all round for your family Osem.

My happy thought our youngest granddaughter is 15 today and our wee budgie still going strong at 13. Now I'm off to do a bit of retail down the local market.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote