View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 22:29   #54
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Only E4 +1 has been confirmed as moving so I think it will have D3&4 slot.

Where do E4 +1 broadcast right now?

Maybe for all I know S4C may move soon to BBC multiplex in Wales as BBC is now funding S4C.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Maybe Freesports or Forces TV will get E4 +1 slot after the 14th of November.
I know only E4+1 is reported as moving, and it will probably get the D3&4 slot in most of the country, but they are hardly going to put the +1 on a multiplex with greater coverage than the main version, so Wales will have to have the main E4 move to D3&4 instead, which was my point.

Currently E4+1 is on ArqA (all the main multiplexes listed here) https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate...annel-listings

Though I've been mentioning the S4C BBC multiplex move idea for a while now, I don't think it's going to happen this retune now. Maybe in a few weeks or maybe even happen in the early new year, though I reckon the PSB3 change will happen before Christmas.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 10-11-2019 at 22:33.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote