View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 14:39   #64
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The 70's and 80's had more than their fair share of poor films, For every One Flew over the Cuckoo Nest there was anything with Doug McClure in it for a start

Sweeping generalisations such as yours is comparable to complaining that "it was so much better in our day"

I'm afraid looking towards the past with Rose tinted spectacles jsut doesn't wash.
I'm right, you're wrong but then we are both entitled to our viewpoint..

All I know is I went to the cinema far more often in the past than I do now.I also don't buy or rent them anymore.So that tells me something that maybe I'm a bit more discerning than most.Frankly it's practically all remakes of remakes or reboots or just CGI stuffed crap at present.

And the next age related reference gets you a poke in the eye.