Old 22-12-2017, 21:57   #931
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes remind us all how united and scandal free Labour is under Corbyn. What's happened to Keith Vaz I wonder. Search and ye shall find... Vast numbers of Labour MP's hate Corbyn but are scared of Momentum loonies. They have the audacity to criticise May's handling of Brexit yet if you ask what their policy is you'll find it impossible to get the same answer from virtually any of their front bench which is why Corbyn avoids Brexit like the plague during PMQs. If it wasn't so pathetic it'd be laughable yet some people still suck up their nonsense because they see/hear what they want to rather than what's being said/done...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I must say, I have been taken aback by the number of people on this forum who would vote for Corbyn in a heartbeat.

I know that some people would vote Labour no matter who was the leader of the party.

But honestly, Jeremy Corbyn? The same man who praises terrorists, sided with the IRA instead of Britain in the Troubles and is an non apologetic Marxist Communist? Who can't get anyone of any integrity or substance to serve in his Shadow Cabinet?

I despair sometimes.
Well if the Labour party won the next election it would be the democratic will of the people so you'd just have to suck it up and accept it.

Cheers

Dave