View Single Post
Old 28-10-2012, 20:01   #196
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
exactly Den cant see many going from sky to bt if any
Look at the big picture Dave , Rome wasn't built in a day. I think I'm right in saying that andy m has commented that BT's service would currently be of no use to him as his area has no BT fibre , that's pretty much the same scenario I'm in however don't forget their fibre footprint will continue to grow as will their content acquisitions.

BT's problem is that for a long time it's just been a Freeview service with pay On Demand content , in my opinion this will change over time and we'll see them change into a more traditional pay TV service lets not forget there's nothing stopping them bidding for movie content or starting their own Entrtainment channels up , it will certainly be interesting to watch how they progress.

For me competition from a third pay TV operator is long overdue and very welcome.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote