View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 11:00   #5773
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

My parents have been having speed problems with their SH1 since a little while, I've also posted on the official VM forum (from their connection) but I can't work theirs out. The TBB graphs have good days - when everything is perfectly normal - and bad days, when it's not. An example of days when both happens..

The stupidity is, when TBB is reporting massive issues they can have decent speeds - maybe not the full 100Mb/s but pretty close. Then when TBB is perfect, they only get 5Mb/s or so. Wired vs wireless makes no difference save for topping out at 70Mb/s, put the wireless next to the hub, no change. All very odd, and it doesn't fit the usual pattern of congestion either.

Last edited by japitts; 26-06-2018 at 11:02. Reason: added another graph
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote