View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 20:28   #821
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
But as I have to keep pointing out, apart from me, who else is making it out to be anything other than the neck issue? Apparently the Police are told to ignore any pleas of "I can't breathe", especially if they're managed to say it sixteen times, along with a lot of other things. Did he say at any point something like "Ok now, I'll behave myself and get into the vehicle quietly"?

As if any judge or jury is going to pay any heed to it.
Would you mind telling me why the police kept him like that for 9 minutes? He complained that he could not breathe and he was not struggling. Any idiot can see that this was unreasonable force.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote