View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 23:14   #11
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
This is a discussion that needs to be had and one that’s likely to be painful if people are prepared to examine themselves.
That includes the black community.

In regards to stop and search, Given the level of knife crime and Black against Black violence, I would expect it to be high.

What I would like to see is a stat that showed how many of those stops and searches led to an arrest.

If it clearly showed that these s&s are frivolous, and harassment of a demographic, I’d be the first to condemn them. But if they are yielding results and keeping the streets and people safer then I’m afraid it’s not the police that is the issue.