View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 11:24   #1721
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Good idea to give them a bit of breathing room. Schedule wise they can easily catch up because they can run the series through constantly every week, without any of the usual padding gaps, till May which is the end fall season and then it will bring them back in sync for a normal September/October start. Tbh I would rather them do that anyway. Some series have ridiculous 6-8 week mid-season breaks over xmas and then have 2-3 gaps between eps after that in February and March. I would rather them have distinct windows when one series runs September - December and finishes for xmas and then you get another series that runs January - April ish. I think what they are planning to do with The Walking Dead franchise epitomises my point, there will always be one series on air.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote