View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 10:11   #1711
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And what was wrong with that?
I don't know where to start. It completely ruined Star Wars in every regard and is an abomination. It is that bad that somebody needs to invent a time machine and go back in time and stop it from being made.

On other news...………………………..

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/b...s-for-peacock/

New BSG series in the pipeline. I am not sure how I feel about this. Even if it is good do we really need it? It pains me to think that the "new" series is 17 years old but it is so good in terms of story and production quality that we don't need a remake/reboot imho. There are plenty of more deserving series I can think of.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote