View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 15:48   #694
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So its ok for them to hate Katie ?
Have they suspended Donald Trumps account as well ?

Dont get me wrong, Katie is a complete muppet, but twatter should not be randomly suspending accounts just becasue someone "demands" it.

That said, the world would be far better if all these antisocial media sites were shut down.
That's where Twitter's standards fall down.

I don't think that Katie's particular brand of hate should be tolerated. Nor do I think the brand of hate often spouted by those that consider themselves politically correct. I certainly don't agree with Twitter that Trump should be allowed to tweet his brand of hate because it is historically significant. It may be historically significant, but that does not mean it's right.

That said, Trump gets a lot of publicity (and therefore views) for twitter, so of course they are going to give him a little more leeway.

Last edited by Stuart; 31-01-2020 at 16:03.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote