Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 20:15   #1766
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
There is an existing process to swap a V box for TiVo or V6 without disrupting the bundle or contract that's been in place since the replacement activity started.

That doesn't exist for Virgin TV 360.
My late dad box was swap from V+ box to TiVo in April 2019. Information appeared in early March 2019 but I was banned from phoning Virgin up for two weeks to let him watch his John Wayne films. Then he forgot his PIN to order an new box so we has to wait an other week to get his PIN via Royal Mail before we try again. We has to try two times as Virgin forgot to put his PIN on the letter of the first one.

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
What I mean is, the end of service slates were added to the EPG of the relevant boxes on the 1st November, it has taken until the 17th for rxtvinfo to report this. I can't say I'm surprised, it's not really "big news".
Information was added to my blog about on November 1st telling everyone about V+ box being removed from November 30th.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...t-to-move.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 17-11-2021 at 20:17. Reason: Putting right year in.