View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 20:54   #5245
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Ad Astra: 1/10

It was very painful to sit through; dull and boring. There are things in it that shouldn't happen and did and things that did happen that shouldn't. Plot holes galore and at points I felt like when they got to the end of the film they said "shit, we need an extra 10 minutes to make up the runtime, lets go back and put this stupid scene in".

Save yourself two hours and avoid it like the plague.
Gonna have to disagree again

Yeah I saw the plot holes but I wasn’t bored. I felt the mystery of the main story and the occasional incidents within the story kept me interested, I enjoyed it enough to keep me hooked and thought it was a beautifully shot film.

I dunno. Maybe 5/10? 6/10? I thought it compelling enough

Last edited by Damien; 22-09-2019 at 07:50.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote