Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 06:32   #870
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Season 2018/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
The allocations for both finals are hilariously bad.

There should be an absolute minimum of 25,000 seats each. I also feel like selecting a host venue would be much better after both teams in the final are confirmed, Wembley, Cardiff, Old Trafford, Emirates, St James' Park, Ethiad Stadium, just a handful of stadiums in the UK capable of hosting these finals on a week's notice at more than half the cost to fans, plus who doesn't want to see the SportsDirect@ChampionsLeague.com final. The Europa League final is even worse. I might have read incorrectly but was seeing allocations of 6000 each in a 60,000 seated stadium.
It a total joke as usual.

---------- Post added at 06:32 ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
The allocations for both finals are hilariously bad.

There should be an absolute minimum of 25,000 seats each. I also feel like selecting a host venue would be much better after both teams in the final are confirmed, Wembley, Cardiff, Old Trafford, Emirates, St James' Park, Ethiad Stadium, just a handful of stadiums in the UK capable of hosting these finals on a week's notice at more than half the cost to fans, plus who doesn't want to see the SportsDirect@ChampionsLeague.com final. The Europa League final is even worse. I might have read incorrectly but was seeing allocations of 6000 each in a 60,000 seated stadium.
No you did not read it incorrectly.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...a-league-final

Last edited by denphone; 11-05-2019 at 07:27.