View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 10:29   #27
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Different (correct) ways of spelling the same words.

I have a copy of the Collins concise dictionary as my paper has a word puzzle (sun dial) that uses that as its reference and there you see different spellings: One of the most common I've seen is when a word ends in an "e" but has a version ending in "y"

e.g. Ropy and ropey which are both correct and the same meaning.

There, their and they're

Your and you're

As for apostrophes...