View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 09:47   #19
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Different (correct) ways of spelling the same words.

Unfortunately the bugbear that exercises a teacher's annoyance immemorial is their and there.

Another that truly makes me incandescent is lose and loose as neither is pronounced the same but they repeatedly get used in the wrong context. The term looser for loser really is enough to turn me into the Hulk.

Oh and please use a spellchecker whether it is US or UK. You will always be right somewhere in the world.At least you will not be driving me up the wall.

Last edited by Maggy; 18-10-2018 at 09:50.
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote