View Single Post
Old 13-07-2019, 12:38   #667
Mobes
cf.mega poster

Mobes has reached the bronze age
Mobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze age
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I share some of the concerns about the Boris buffoonery, but what you are missing is that he does light up the room when he enters it. He does not do political correctness, and frankly that is a plus, because people are sick of it. He will introduce a completely new approach and make politics exciting again.

If he surrounds himself with the best talent, this could be a very successful premiership, and have no doubt that he will deliver Brexit. He will also return a Conservative Government with a respectable majority, which is what is scaring people who support left leaning political parties.

As for this same story that keeps getting trotted out about the two articles he wrote about Brexit, he has already explained why he did that, but of course his opponents are not interested in that - they just want to try to discredit him.

While having some concerns about Boris, I do think he is the right person for this country at this particular point in time and he will be extremely popular with the public, much to the chagrin of his detractors, who just don't get it.. He has a very good intellect, but I agree he needs to work on his behaviour.
What exactly are your concerns? That his go to comments about homosexuals are to call them ‘bum boys’? Or to call people of colour ‘picanninies’ ?

What would be the limit before it becomes more than a ‘concern’? When he calls them ‘fags’ or ‘n****ers’?

But it’s OK because he ‘lights’ up a room?

They ease in which his foulsome language fell from his lips should automatically rule him out of any leadership role!

The fact he felt at ease saying those things out loud also shows you what he thinks behind closed doors, and shows you behind closed doors those views at much more pronounced and more dark!

The very fact that his abject lack of decency to minorities, LGBTQ community and women isn’t an issue for the majority of Conservative party members is chilling!

And none of this can be excused because he’s a brilliant mind! He isn’t!

His lack of knowledge on BREXIT alone (the particular mast he has strapped himself to purely to grab the Tory base) was more than evident in his car crash interview with Andrew Neil yesterday! No wonder his campaign dont want him interviewed!

This, homophobic, racist, misogynist will be our Prime Minister!

I suppose we’re lucky because he ‘lights up a room’!