View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 13:29   #13675
warescouse
cf.addict

warescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nicewarescouse is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Jones View Post
cut..

The incompetence of this organisation is truly staggering.
...cut
Perhaps not all the organisation is that incompetent, just the Retail Services.

I await the reports of the political infighting when the fan is truly mucked up by further disclosures !

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
Good article. I hope it appears on the front page soon- oops, just checked... there it is.

From the article:

>Meanwhile Register sources said there is "significant tension" within BT over the ongoing Phorm fracas, particularly between its Global Services and Retail divisions.

>It's understood that elements within Global Services, which on par with Retail generates about 40 per cent of the group's revenues, perceive their international reputation for competence on network security is being damaged by association. A spokesman for the group denied any split. He said: "I don't think that's true... I suppose I am refuting the suggestion."

Let's drive that wedge through.
agreed!

The Register:
"It's understood that elements within Global Services, which on par with Retail generates about 40 per cent of the group's revenues, perceive their international reputation for competence on network security is being damaged by association."

Its is being damaged IMHO
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08..._bt_foi_dates/