View Single Post
Old 29-08-2009, 04:01   #115
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
It always make me laugh, when people mention, by killing animals it ' murder ' Foxes are vermin they spread desease, they kill other animals, l suppose when l worked for a deep cleaning company and was killing vermin l am a murder, have some sense and come into the real world, fox hunts gets rid of foxes, it is as simple as that, this has been going on for donkeys years, so why get aggreaved at it now.
With an opinion like the above Arthur all I can say is thank god your not on my side of the arguement.

Quote:
this has been going on for donkeys years, so why get aggreaved at it now.
I take it you disagree with the banning of bear-baiting Arthur? I mean that too had been going on for donkeys years until it was banned, so therefore by your logic there was nothing wrong with it.
If you were to read the vast majority of the anti's posts you'd have realized that people don't have a problem with humanely dispatching "problem" foxes, what tends to irk is the fact that morons want to take pleasure in the terrorizing and killing of an animal.
How on earth can any compassionate person argue for such a barbaric practise? especially in the name of "sport".
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote