View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 15:01   #136
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I'd imagine it would cost too much to be worthwhile on COM4 and Ideal Extra launched on the Local mux much to many's surprise (as they weren't expecting an extra stream added), so I wouldn't put it past Ideal World putting it on COM7, knowing it won't be there for long and getting a cheap deal as a result. There's still an empty stream after That's TV Gold launches on it, to my recollection.

Maybe COM5 and COM6 might be reconfiguring for extra streams?

So many options.

I hope it isn't COM4, what a waste of an opportunity.
I think both BBC B and COM7 are full.

Base on COM4 (They can hold up to 18 streams) COM4 have room for one TV and one Radio Channel to launch due to 5Select moving to BBCB/PSB3 and 365 Travel being axe last week.

With COM5 and COM6 have got room to launch FOUR Channels.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote