View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 17:11   #12
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I know they do. My point was that Create & Craft just used that apparent new stream, so ITV have decided not to use it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see another channel crammed into D3&4 now though.

And since Arqiva maintains them all, we could be seeing more on multiple other multiplexes. Though I shudder at the possible picture quality implications.
Due to Create and Craft moving to SDN we are now likely to see an new "Adult Channel" launching using C&C stream over night.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote