View Single Post
Old 22-02-2020, 20:32   #2
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Here is the up to date list of space on Freeview being unused.

-Old Hochanda slot on SDN (7pm to 7am only)
-Old TBN UK slot on COM5
-Old TJC slot on COM5
-Old 5Spike slot on COM6

All information right as of January 8th.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

I think the following may happen on Freeview

-Hochanada may move to Sewing Street slot.

Both Sewing Street and Jewellery Maker may use other slot

re Jewellery Maker broadcasts as far as I know 8am to 10pm so can fix into Create and Craft slot.

This post is the views of Media Boy who do not work for any of the channels listed in this post.

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
​The space vacated by Hochanda when it decided it could afford 24hrs is my guess as to where it's going. 7pm-7am is currently free on SDN.
But maybe you are right on the ball with this info. Roll on Wednesday.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote