View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 15:35   #717
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Virgin Media did not launch Discovery+ last month.

I can now reveal that Discovery + was set to launch on Virgin Media in November.

No news on when it will launch.

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
WOW that escalated quickly

Al phone Nic at Holyrood HQ and ask if she knows if it’s Disney+ or not.

As Chris said, can it with the I know a secret but I’m not telling you anything nonsense it gets repetitive MB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
So agree having to plough looking for a nugget in a pile of waffle , bull * and guess work .
I was given the news on Discovery was in talks with Virgin Media over the launch of Discovery+ on August 4th was I hold back on naming it at the time as talks was online.

I did not know until December 11th that Discovery+ was set to launch on Virgin Media (V6 and TV360 boxes) in November. But I was ban from naming it due to my sources not give me a OK it post the name. My sources give me OK today.

Since November 12th (That fake story I posted on Cable Forum about Disney +) I have started ask any sources (when two has given me the same info) to OK naming any channel / streaming service before I post.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 12-12-2021 at 15:21.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote