View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 18:18   #710
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Been told in the last few days by two Media Boy Sources that an well know Streaming service was set to launch on Virgin Media in November but for some reason Virgin Media did not flicked the switch.

This story is link to my story on August 4th 2021.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...-talks-to.html
Update: I know the name of that "well known streaming service" that did not appear on Virgin Media last month. But my sources did not say if I am allow to name it on here.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote