View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 18:18   #2538
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I wash and hot rinse as the sink fills, whereas the missus used to fill the sink, then wash, then draw more hot water to rinse.

The graph shows the average weekly use over the year (total annual use divided by 52). Each "step" is a full year.

And yes, our gas usage (in kwh) is very low. New efficient boiler, TRVs, fully insulated well beyond min specs, and restricted heating hours at a lower temperature than most homes.
Are you saying you only use 80kWh of Electricity a month, isn't that ridiculously low too? I use far more with only 1 person currently in the house and half the time I'm at work and my February usage is only 129kWh and I don't think that is much at all.

What do other people use monthly who frequent this thread?

Edit - I see it's your weekly usage so ignore the above.