View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 13:57   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Temporary multiplexes losing another channel

Apparently TravelXP is closing, the EPG data is said to be no longer there. I've not checked it myself yet.

Shame, it appealed to me, the limited and reducing coverage has seemingly made it not worth their while.

Surely a trend that will continue as the COM7/COM8 multiplexes were always temporary, and the coverage has been slowly reducing as the clearance for mobile phone usage continues and some sites have been switched off.

With Sony vacating 3 streams with 90% coverage recently there is space and potential for some of these COM7/8 channels to continue if they can afford/secure one of these slots. Clearly, if confirmed, TravelXP isn't one of them.

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

I've now looked myself and can confirm it.

From tomorrow the EPG data for Travelxp says "this service is now closed"
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote