View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 20:04   #1633
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

They did confront him physically- they murdered him!

How it's believed that the Online Harms Bill would have helped is included in the programme, which is now available on the iPlayer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0018kg6
They would just have confronted him earlier, Richard.

The point I was making was that the proposed Online Harms legislation would not have prevented him from offending someone.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

The murderers are indeed **** for not taking his disability into account and reacting in the way that they did.
Unfortunately, it would be a stretch for murderers to consider the Equality Act before deciding to murder someone. I very much doubt they would have completed a risk assessment either.

I’m not making light of this, Richard, but the argument that you are putting forward has no alignment with reality.