View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 18:10   #1627
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Olly was neuro diverse, which is ultimately why he was murdered.

It's said that he offended one of his murderers by posting something on social media. It's often the case that neuro diverse people can inadvertently offend people without meaning to or knowing it.

Someone called Osem used to post on here and I remember him saying that his autistic son had said something that was inappropriately honest, so he had to try and explain that, whilst what he was saying was true, people don't take too kindly to some things being said and that it could land him in trouble or serious danger.
So he defended someone. And.... So are you saying someone who is not 'neuro diverse' wouldn't have defended someone on social media? Blimey I say things that offend others all too often but there's nothing wrong with my noggin.