View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 21:45   #516
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
I still to see #savebbc4, #savecbbcchannel or #saver4extra on Twitter yet.
I've seen plenty tweets, they just aren't using those hashtags. In fact many aren't using any hashtags. I don't navigate Twitter using them, except on a rare occasion, so I wouldn't read too much into it, especially with so many other things going on at the moment.

Even though BBC4 and Radio4 Extra are what I use, I think CBBC is, by far, the most important of the 3 service. I hope they restore the weekday afternoons CBBC on BBC1 or BBC2 if this closure goes ahead, to reach those who on-demand services won't reach and reduce repeats.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote