View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 16:39   #511
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
So, based on the link you eventually provided, what you have said here is extremely misleading.

First of all, what has been reported is an aspiration, at some point in the future, to close BBC4 and CBBC as broadcast channels and operate them as streaming-only brands, much the same as they did at BBC3 until earlier this year. I’d say the fact they were forced to reverse that streaming-only venture with BBC3 because they lost so many viewers tells us something about how many years off this is still likely to be.

Second, this isn’t about Freeview; if/when they eventually do it it will mean the end of all broadcast of BBC4 and CBBC, i.e. Freesat, Sky, Virgin and even the broadcast stream via iPlayer.

But apart from all that, yeah …
The last two lines was just my own view.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote