View Single Post
Old 24-08-2003, 22:31   #79
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by Stuart W
Might improve his web design tho

Or at least encourage him to get shot of that awfull "FREE" board which opens a whole new browser for an add with every click!
I doubt that constant criticisim does much good for any one's learning curve.It just makes them defensive.
Now if you had said that it was a good start for someone his/her age but then went on to offer suggestions it might have been a way to educate him/her and encourage them on to better things.

I have to say I've got rather tired of the jump on anyone attitude that is becoming prevelent at this site.How about giving folk the benefit of doubt EVERYONE,not just Stuart.

WNS-It was a good start at your first attempt.However if you ask nicely around the board I'm sure some kind person will give you some advice and help IF you want to improve it or do do an even better site.I can't help you I'm afraid as I just use Namo webeditor myself.

Incog.Getting off her teachers box.