View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 22:12   #701
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Do I understand this correctly?

People (Brits) go to live in Spain but don't bother with the required paperwork . . . and then cry when they get deported.

Shame eh
According to the Br'Express article, they applied but were rejected.
Quote:
Fellow returning expat Shaun Cromber voted Leave but said he did not believe Brexit would end his Spanish lifestyle.

He said: "Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this.

"My application has been rejected and we are on our way home – my wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

“I’ve loved living on the Costa del Sol and after five years can’t believe it has come to this.

"We applied but got rejected and so have no choice, although long term I think the Spanish will regret chucking us out of Spain.”
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote