Thread: General BBC changes implementation
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 11:13   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: BBC changes implementation

All the BBC HD channels swaps have happened here, including BBC2 HD (after yesterday's 1 day SD national feed filler).

The EPG shows details of the change, as do the information slides on the vacated channels. However there are still no info bar tiles on the topic here. I appreciate other VM customers are seeing them, there is clearly a fault in my area.

----------Update

Spooky. Or is it?

On-demand stopped working, error message etc, and therefore the info bar tiles didn't work. 5 minutes later, the connections resolved themselves and Bingo! the tiles return with the information on the BBC HD moves.

I put this down to a Cable Forum dwelling VM staff member. Thank you.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote