View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 22:25   #5036
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Tomb Raider (2018): 5/10

This is a hard one because it falls smack in the middle; it isn't bad but it isn't good either. It is a good origin film and very much like Batman Begins where you can tell it is setting itself up for a trilogy. The film was very well paced and spent enough time showing us her roots before getting into the story and the tomb raider/actionness and I thought the balance was spot on. The problem is that the story and especially the acting across the board was just very weak and lacking. There were certain scenes between Lara and her father where you expect certain things to be said and it to go on for a couple of minutes but all of a sudden it is over so they can move on to the next part of the story.

I love Alicia Vikander so I am going to say this is on par with Geo Storm but one better because she is in it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote